Ahhh Friday… Another work week has come to a close and the timing couldn’t be any more perfect.
The Sun is shining, which means Spring is finally here, so why not put your feet up, relax (because let’s face it, who wants to work when the weather is this great?) and spend the rest of your working day reading this weeks news articles. From new Apple news to No-Drop wine bottles, we’ve put together our favourite news articles of the week in our Friday Roundup!
- YouTube will now block ads on channels that have less than 10,000 views
- Nvidia’s new top-end graphics card will offer Mac support
- Netflix finally brings offline viewing to Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- DJI’s newest drone looks to be even smaller than the Mavic Pro
- Samsung’s DeX dock makes most old home PCs look anachronistic
- Hibernating animals are helping doctors treat diabetes and alzheimer’s
- Apple is developing its own graphics chips for the iPhone…
- … They also plan to release a pro iMac later on this year…
- … and they may also be creating a MagSafe to USB-C adapter too (busy Apple!)
- Sony’s new durable SSDs are designed for 4K video
- Western Digital announces its first portable SSD
- Samsung’s new MU Series TVs makes 4K quality slightly more affordable
- The brains behind Microsoft’s stunning IllumiRoom concept are bringing it to life
- Fly above Mount Etna with this stunning drone footage
- Oil pipeline leak in Alaska threatens endangered Beluga whales
- New glasses may allow the wearer to see colours not usually visible
- Hubble snaps amazing image of Jupiter as it makes its closest approach to Earth
- No-Drop wine bottles may soon be a thing you guys!
- Feral girl found living with Monkeys in India
- Scientists are using Graphene to filter salt from water and make it drinkable
That’s it for this week! Now get out and enjoy this weather! (It may not last)