It’s that time of the week again where you drop everything you’re doing – it’s Friday after all, and spend the rest of your ‘working’ afternoon catching up on the goings on in the world. This week has been nothing short of exciting – we’ve rounded up all of our favourite news stories for you, so you don’t have to.
- Google plans to clean up the web with Chrome ad blocker next year
- Google huge new London HQ is a “Landscaper” with a roof top garden
- Watch two astronauts leave the ISS and head back home to Earth
- Snapchat spectacles are now available in Europe
- Watch SpaceX launch its first used Dragon Spacecraft to the ISS
- Intel predicts a $7 trillion self-driving future
- President Trump pulls out of landmark Paris Climate agreement
- Scientists remotely move a mouse’s whiskers with electrodes outside it’s brain
- Microsoft co-founder built the world’s largest plane to launch rockets into space
- Apple’s ‘Siri Speaker’ reportedly enters manufacturing as announcement nears
- Sony finally stops production of the PS3 after 10 years
- Nintendo Switch launch date for paid online service moves to 2018
- Awe at these surreal landscapes from all over the world
That’s it for this week guys, have a great weekend!