Another week, another new Friday Roundup. This weeks news consists of EU roaming charges being dropped, some exciting Game of Thrones news for fans and more self-driving car news.
It’s that time again to put your feet up, stop working, relax and indulge in this weeks offerings, all rounded up, by us, for you.
- YouTube takes on Netflix & Amazon with 40 new original shows
- iPhone 8 could be banned from the US if Qualcomm gets its way
- It may also be delated until 2018
- Nissan is using Victorian technology to make its cars safer
- Apple’s self-driving test car has been spotted on actual roads
- Graphene could be used to make atomic-sized speakers with zero moving parts
- An end to EU data-roaming charges is on the horizon
- This video of the SpaceX rocket launch will take your breath away
- Apple’s iPhone sales have dropped – but it’s not as bad as you think
- Social media & smartphones have forced teen dramas to evolve
- It’s time to stop hiding electricity inside of walls
- The PowerUp is the MacBook Pro charger to solve your USB-C woes
- These mice went from couch potatoes to marathon runners with an exercise drug
- There are four Game Of Thrones spin-offs on the way
- This iPhone case has completely changed the game
That’s all folks!
Have a great weekend.