Happy St Patricks day everyone! I think we can all rest easily knowing that each and every one of us will have a fantastic weekend as of 5pm this afternoon (6pm for some of you unlucky ones).
The end of the working week may seem like forever away, so what better way to pass time than by indulging in this weeks goings on. From LSD healing the brain of mental illness sufferers, to scientists using Earth as a telescope to see a black hole, here’s the roundup of our favourite news from this week:
- Samsung’s picture-perfect Frame TV might really pull your room together
- Toshiba’s tough new notebooks double-down on biometric security
- Your next Google phone’s box could double up as a VR headset
- iPhone 8’s curves may be less dramatic than Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge
- Xbox One S vs PS4 Pro vs Nintendo Switch: Which is better?
- PS4 games will soon be playable on your PC thanks to PlayStation Now
- The 10 best GoPro accessories in 2017
- Eight real-world ways Brexit has hit science, technology and design
- Trump’s budget is very bad news for science research
- Apple found guilty of fixing iPhone prices in Russia
- Laser breakthrough could make computers 100,000 times faster
- The next generation of brain controlled prosthetics will be for everyone
- LSD doesn’t just treat mental illness, ‘it could actually heal the brain’
- New Capcom bundle brings back classic Disney games like DuckTales and Rescue Rangers
- Scientists Are Turning Earth Into a Telescope to See a Black Hole
- Sony Patented a Method For Wirelessly Sucking Power From Your Friend’s Phone
- Netflix is replacing five-star ratings with thumbs up or down
- This guy built a physical Starbucks button that orders his favourite drink in one press
- Swatch is working on its own smartwatch OS
- Qualcomm doesn’t want you to call its Snapdragon processors ‘processors’ anymore
- YouTube: UK government suspends ads amid extremism concerns
Bíodh gach duine deireadh seachtaine iontach!